Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Guest Photographer


This is a picture posted by my cousin Jessica.
She's got an eye for art, which means that though she has no official training or special photography equipment that I know of, I love following her pictures because of the life that she captures.

Jess, feel free to correct any of these details if wrong. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lady, yes you're right. no training, and just a basic kodack digital

This is my friend Erin Crawford. This tree is at the lookout point at Pyramid Point near Empire, Michigan. It's one of my favorite spots to take pictures. It's a beautiful overlook of Lake Michigan and it's part of the Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes National Lakeshore. It's really a site, foggy or perfectly clear.

Thanks, Amy. I feel honored that you have chosen my picture :) love you.

Anonymous said...

i spelled Kodak wrong. awful.

Anonymous said...

haha another thing, i'm stealing this idea and making my own photo blog :)