On May 15th, I took Nick to a Josh Ritter Concert
in Indianaoplis, IN as his (long overdue) Christmas gift.
It was one of the most enjoyable concerts I've ever been to.
Josh just couldn't stop smiling; you could tell he loves what he does.

2 of the 4 other members of josh's band.
Couldn't get a good shot of the drummer or the bassist
(who had a sweet handlebar mustache).

in Indianaoplis, IN as his (long overdue) Christmas gift.
It was one of the most enjoyable concerts I've ever been to.
Josh just couldn't stop smiling; you could tell he loves what he does.
Couldn't get a good shot of the drummer or the bassist
(who had a sweet handlebar mustache).
1 comment:
amy, nice work. Concert photography is so tough to. Especially catching that crystal of images. Nice work. Oh, and congrats. Word travels fast
Post a Comment