8/07/07 Port Sheldon, MI Jim at our grandparent's cottage on the lake No editing. In need of a title, but can't come up with a word captured in this photo. Ideas?
Framed makes me think a little bit more humorous than this picture is meant to be, but I think I'll put it up there anyway. I like it. . . I think. :-p
Welcome to my attempt at an amateur photo-blog. It is a chance to show off some of my favorite photos, some cleaned up a little in Photoshop or iPhoto, that have been set apart from the plethora of albums I have on Facebook.
I welcome color and layout suggestions that are minimally distracting yet still sharp.
3 comments:
Framed was the first word that came to mind when I saw this picture. Not sure it fits but just thought I'd throw it out there.
Good picture, I like it.
Framed makes me think a little bit more humorous than this picture is meant to be, but I think I'll put it up there anyway. I like it. . . I think. :-p
"Frame" is a much better choice than "Framed" and probably much more what I was thinking.
Framed makes me think, crime and foul-play. Frame makes me think of body-type, then picture.
Anyways, my thoughts should you want them or not :-P
Post a Comment