A lot of times after I've edited a photo, I can't decide whether I like the original
or the "corrected" photo better.
Usually, as in this case, I think it depends on the feel you're going for.
or the "corrected" photo better.
Usually, as in this case, I think it depends on the feel you're going for.
So here's where I let you weigh in with your opinion (though no one actually reads this yet).
#1

Champaign, IL
The side garden at the "Palace"
Wishing I had have turned the time stamp off that summer.
#1

The first one washes the second one out when seen next to one another,
so look at them apart from each other if possible.
#2so look at them apart from each other if possible.
Champaign, ILThe side garden at the "Palace"
Wishing I had have turned the time stamp off that summer.
1 comment:
I prefer the first one. It feels warmer and softer. The stamens (think that's what they're called) stand out more, which I think is cool.
Post a Comment